Skip to main content block
:::

About Us

  • Nanzih District Public Health Center,Kaohsiung City

    Historical evolution
    It was the property of Nanzih Elementary School in Dec of 1956; the zoning was changed to be government’s property under a special project. The old office was torn down in July 1982 and reconstructed into a two-story office with RC structure and was expanded with additional 3rd and 4th story in August 1986. In 1998, National Health Bureau subsidizes the funds for interior remodeling to the present structure.